Saturday, March 29, 2014

Not just my first anymore!

Ok, guys. you may have seen my First Paintings!! post, and you may have thought that was neat. but when you hear about this, that'll be nothing. Now, i must give credit to honey and Pop, because if it weren't for them, i would probably never had done this. because the story starts like this: We went to honey and Pop's for Christmas, and they gave me a HUGE art set, including a projector. THANK YOU!!  I was thinking about where i would keep all this stuff when we got home, and then i thought of it. Art Studio! We had an emty guest house by the garage  at home. The perfect place! I started planning it right then and there on one of the huge pads of  paper i got with my case of colored pencils. So you guessed it, i now have my own Studio right in my backyard! sorry i don't have pictures, but if you're just dying to see it, here's the location:


337 Eastwood Ave.
Ft. Worth, TX
76107 

2 comments:

Paul and Karen said...

I'll be over soon! Can't wait to see. Love, Honey

Shannon said...

Tyler,

This is a really cool blog! Maybe we could visit you this summer? The braclets you made are really cool. Do you play any other sports? Hope to see you soon.


Sincerely,
Caroline